Sunday, November 22, 2009

Introduction Blog

Why i picked this subject

I have chosen to do New Communication Technologies as part of my Journalism and Communications degree. I want to write for a travel magazine so I need to be up to date with the latest communications available online to be able to find the most effective ways to communicate in the media industry.

My experiences with communication technologies

I use the internet everyday for either social networking, university work, searching various information on the net and day to day activities such as banking. I use my mobile daily and i also use the internet for watching tv series and downloading music. I find i use communication technologies regularly and a lot of the things i do daily would not be possible without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment