Sunday, December 6, 2009

Overview Of Course

New Communications Technology Evaluation

Over the past 10 days this course has covered many concepts, ideas and demonstrations of new technologies and how they affect us. I found it a very useful two weeks that will help me to understand the internet a lot better. I feel more aware of the things available to us online and have a better understanding of things like virtual worlds, artwork online, and the endless amount of activities available online. This course has been a great introduction into media studies and I have thoroughly enjoyed learning about the latest technologies. As an intensive course I feel there was just the right amount of information to get a good grasp on each concept without an information overload. All in all I think New Communications Technology is a great subject for those heading into the media industry, or even for those in other fields who use technology in their field. The course has covered the most important areas of communication technologies and displayed the pros and cons of each one. I feel the material learnt in this subject will be very useful for any further studies in any field that involves any type of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment